If you yourself have been exposed to this tragic situation, you will know that it is very provocative, especially if these files are very vital, such as those of work or dear to you, which include irreplaceable photos and memories.
But I don't want you to drown in sadness yet, even after deleting it you can still recover those deleted files again. how? Read this article and you will know.
Several Problems One Solution: File Recovery
We all periodically lose a lot of files on our computers for one reason or another, such as:
- Accidentally delete files and remember their importance afterwards.
- Various errors that happen to multiple operating systems that cause files to be erased.
- Windows blue screens.
- Harmful virus attack on your device.
- Sudden power outage.
- Format work for your computer for one reason or another.
Surely this has happened to you before… it may have happened now and that is why you are reading this article, but do not worry, there is a proven solution to this matter.
Recently I accidentally deleted an important work file and unfortunately it had only one copy that I deleted.
Of course, I was going crazy and kept searching for ways to recover this file on the Internet, until I found the wonderful Tenorshare 4DDiG-Windows deleted file recovery program that I will talk to you about in this article.
But before I deal with the program in detail - which, by the way supports the Arabic language - I will discuss with you some simple matters.
Disk Drill Free Data Recovery
Disk Drill free data recovery focused on Mac Data Recovery. The Windows version was released in 2016. Except for iPhone / Android Data Recovery, Disk Drill free data recovery software for Windows has almost the same features as its Mac version. It can easily undelete files in Windows 11/10 and from any storage devices such as computer hard drive, external hard drive, SD card, USB drive, digital camera, and others. It is easy to use with features, you can enable deep scan to search your data files but it will take a long time to finish.
Like recovery and stellar, Disk Drill free data recovery has gained excellent ratings on Trustpilot-4.6 / 5 based on 208 reviews. 84% of users rated this program as "excellent", while only 11% found it "bad". However, the Disk Drill does not seem to be the choice of G2, as it received only 3.9/5 out of 30 reviews.
Stellar Free Data Recovery Software
Stellar free data recovery software is the most powerful data recovery for Windows and Mac. This free Delete File Recovery software for data recovery from any devices: computer hard drive/laptops, USB drive, microSD card, etc. You can take advantage of it to get the data back from emptying the Recycle Bin, raw partitions, formatted or corrupt drives.
The program undeletes lost email files such as Microsoft Outlook (PST, DBX) and many other file types such as photos, video, audio, documents. Excellent data recovery is full of advanced features and fast Drive File Recovery.
Stellar free data recovery software has received excellent ratings on Trustpilot-4.6 / 5 based on 2728 reviews. 89% of users found the Stellar Data Recovery program to be "excellent", while only 4% reviewed it as "bad". Hauer users rated this free data recovery tool on captera not as good as its competitiveness-3.9 / 5 based on 8 reviews.
Ways to Recover Deleted Files
You can try to recover deleted files in several ways such as:
1. Check the Recycle Bin: Deleted files usually go to the Recycle Bin before you completely delete them from it. If you haven't done this yet, carefully search the Recycle Bin, you may be able to recover the files easily.
2. Search for the file through the Control Panel: You can also search for deleted files through the Control Panel, whether your Windows system is 8, 10 or 11.
However, this option has its drawbacks, as you must know the path of your file and have a lot of technical experience to work with the control panel.
3. Make sure of the backups: If you back up your files firsthand - through cloud storage service for example - you may be able to retrieve the files easily.
4. Using Windows File Recovery Tool: Recently Windows introduced a tool that helps you recover your deleted files easily, but it may not be the most powerful or the best.
5. Download the deleted file recovery program: Finally, after trying these things, you can download the deleted file recovery program, which may even help you recover files after formatting.
And through my previous experience that I told you about, I advise you to rely on Tenorshare 4DDiG, which is available for Windows and Mac.
What is Tenorshare 4DDiG Deleted File Recovery Software?
The Tenorshare 4DDiG program that I recommend is a program that helps you recover deleted files, even after formatting.
The program has a large number of features that impressed me personally and made me recommend it to you:
1. Supports the Arabic language: In addition to the English language and about 14 other languages, the program supports the Arabic language, so do not worry if your English is not strong.
2. Supports both Windows and Mac operating systems: Whatever your device and operating system - even if it is Windows 7 - you will be able to use the program and recover your files.
3. It needs few requirements to work: If your device is old, you will be able to use the program and recover your deleted files, as it only needs 200 MB of storage space, 512 MB of RAM, and a processor of 1 GB or higher only.
4. Supports various types of devices: the program can work on computers, cameras, internal and external hard drives, memory sticks, SD cards and other storage media.
5. It can recover various files: Through the program, you can recover photos, videos, audio files, e-mail files, Office files, and many others. According to the official website of the program, it can recover more than 1000 types of files.
6. You can preview the files while the program is running: This feature is very cool, as you can preview the recovered files before you choose a path inside your device to save them to.
7. The program saves a record of recovered files: In the event that you performed the scanning and recovery process once, but you did not recover all the files, you can return to the program again and restore them without waiting for the scanning process again.
8. It has additional functions and properties: the program is constantly updated and new features are added to it, such as: fixing videos and photos.
Where in the event that you have restored your photos and videos, but you cannot use or open them - for any reason - this feature will help you to solve the problem, fix the photos and videos that you have recovered and use them as you want.
9. The program is completely safe: One of the most important features of the program is that it is completely safe and preserves your privacy and data, so use it without any worries.
10. The program is easy to use: The experience of using the program is very special, as it does not involve any technical complications and a ten-year-old child can use it.
How to Use Tenorshare 4DDiG
You can easily download the free file recovery program through the official website, and retrieve your data through the following steps:
Step 1: Download and install the program
Go to the official website of 4DDiG, then download the program through one of the blue icons shown in the following image:
Then install it and after installing it on your device, you will be ready for the next step:
Step 2: Select the disk or folder from which you lost your data
After entering the program, you will find that its interface is very easy and simple, as all you have to do is choose the folder from which you lost your data.
Then after that you will have to choose the type of the lost file among the many options that the program offers you and of course you can choose more than one type if you want.
Step 3: Perform the scan to recover your deleted files
After that you can start the scanning process, as Tenorshare 4DDiG will detect deleted files that you can recover.
You can stop the scan at any time if you find files that you want to recover during the process, which is usually relatively short.
The first scan you perform is a quick scan, but you can do a deep scan that will try to recover more files, but it will take a little longer.
Step 4: Preview and recover deleted files
In the fourth and final step, you will finally be able to preview the recovered files from the quick or deep scan process, which in most cases you will find what you are looking for.
You can then restore the deleted files to the path or location of your choice on your computer.
Note: In this article we have explained how to recover lost data from local disks or folders on your device, but you can refer to The Tenorshare 4DDiG-Windows User Guide to learn how:
- Recover Deleted Files From External Devices.
- Recover Files After Format.
- Recover Lost Files From Bitlocker Encrypted Drive.
- Recover Files From Recycle Bin.
- Recover Files From Broken Computer.
- Fix Blurred or Damaged Images.
- Repair Videos.
The Most Frequently Asked Questions About Ways to Recover Deleted Files
1. Can Deleted Files Be Recovered?
Yes, in most cases it is easy for you to recover deleted files even if you format your computer.
All you need to do is download free Tenorshare 4DDiG-Windows Deleted File Recovery Software and read this article.
2. Is it Possible to Recover Files After Formatting?
Yes, most of the time you will be able to recover many of your files after you format your computer and clean it completely.
And this is by downloading the Tenorshare 4DDiG-Windows deleted file recovery program, and following the steps we mentioned in this article.
3. What is The Best Program to Recover Deleted Files?
My personal opinion is that Tenorshare 4DDiG-Windows Deleted File Recovery Software is the most powerful software currently on the internet.
Also, because of its support for many languages and file formats, it is difficult to find even a free equivalent competitor to it, and in this article I presented a comprehensive review of it.
4. What is The Best Program to Recover Files After Formatting?
The best file recovery program after formatting, in my opinion, is Tenorshare 4DDiG-Windows, which I mentioned everything you need to know about in this article.
It has 10 competitive advantages that I mentioned to you in this article, along with the steps to recover any deleted file using it.
5. What are The Ways to Recover Deleted Files?
There are several methods that will help you recover your deleted files, such as:
- Recycle Bin Review.
- Search for File Through The Control Panel.
- Ensure Backups.
- Use Windows File Recovery Tool.
- Download Deleted File Recovery Software.
6. What are The Advantages of Tenorshare 4DDiG Deleted File Recovery Software?
The program has many features that are superior to other programs:
- The program supports several languages.
- The program supports Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Tenorshare 4DDiG-Windows has few requirements so it will definitely work on your device.
- The program supports various types of devices, as we mentioned in the article.
- It can recover various file formats and types.
- You can preview files while the program is running.
- The program saves a history of recovered files so that you can restore files after that without making a scan.
- The program offers additional functions and features such as repairing photos and videos.
- The program is completely safe and you can download and run it without worry.
- The interface of the program is simple and it is easy to use and recover files through it.
At the end of the article I hope that you were able to recover your deleted files and you enjoyed peace of mind after the great anxiety that befell you.
In this article I provided you with everything I know about recovering deleted files (even after formatting), information that I got after a bitter experience losing very important files.
I also introduced you to the most powerful online deleted file recovery software Tenorshare 4DDiG-Windows along with the illustrated steps of how to use it.
I hope you have benefited from the article, and if you have any questions or inquiries I will be happy to ask you in the comments below.